Like any organization at war, each alliance competing in the Alliance Wars has a set of ranks. Ranks are awarded to alliance players who work hard and contribute many alliance points to their alliance's war effort. As a result of their higher station, players with higher ranks are awarded with more enhanced passive bonuses than their lower ranked counterparts. Upon joining an alliance, recruits start at the lowest rank, Foot Soldier. As Foot Soldiers work harder and harder for their alliance, they could be promoted through the ranks. Foot Soldiers can be promoted to Platoon Commanders, Platoon Commanders can be promoted to Company Commanders, and Company Commanders can be promoted to the highest rank, the Division General. Division Generals have passive bonuses that are double the amount of a Foot Soldier's.
As these ranks are purely merit-based, recruits who become inactive for a prolonged period of time may lose their ranks, possibly all the way back down to a Foot Soldier.
Council of Imhotep Rank Bonus Edit
For joining the Council of Imhotep, alliance members will receive reduced upgrade cost, reduced priest cost, and improved military health.
- Words of Imhotep: Reduce research cost of all upgrades. (Including technology upgrades)
- Medicine: Improves military unit's health. (Excluding ships)
- Divinity: Reduce priest's cost.
|Rank||Words of Imhotep||Medicine||Divinity||Image|
Delian League Rank Bonus Edit
For joining the Delian League, alliance members will receive improved gathering of all villagers, reduced building's cost and improved building's health.
- Delian Resolve: Improves all gathering rate. (Includes Fishing Boat gather rate)
- Treasury: Reduces building cost.
- Long Walls: Increases building health.
|Rank||Delian Resolve||Treasury||Long Walls||Image|
Legion of Carthage Rank Bonus Edit
For joining the Legion of Carthage, alliance members will receive improved military unit's attack, reduced training time of all military unit and increased food gathering rate.
- Strength of Carthage: Improve land military unit's attack.
- Mercenaries: Reduce training of all military unit. (Includes naval units)
- Merchant Trade: Improve food gathering rate.
|Rank||Strength of Carthage||Mercenaries||Merchant Trade||Image|