|Norse Infantry Unit|
|Age Available||Silver Age|
|Train Time||25 s.|
|Armor vs. infantry||0.3|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.3|
|Armor vs. siege||0.3|
- Infantry unit. Having an unquenchable thirst for battle, the Berserker cleaves its enemies in a maniacal fury. It is built at the Barracks and becomes available in the Silver Age.
- Berserker like all all Norse Infantry can build Norse Military Buildings along with the Fortress, the Guard Tower, and the Wall.
- The Berserker is extremely population efficient, having good stats and an Area of Effect 2 attack. However it has a very high gold cost.
- Has an increased regeneration rate of 6. Combing it with Berserker Champion will allow it to regenerate 10 health per second. Allowing them to become healers themselves.
Equipment Slots Edit
- Bronze Age
- Silver Age
- Golden Age
- Berserker Champion Grants Berserker Health regen, charge attack and snare immunity.
- Damascus Steel Increases the Damage of Berserker.
- Laminar Armor Increases the Melee Armor of Berserker.
- Shield Boss Increases the Pierce Armor of Berserker.
- Close-Combat Expertise Increases the health and damage of Berserker.
Berserkers were a type of Norse warrior highly valued in battle. This great value came from their innate ability to go completely insane during battle, thus their name. "Berserker" actualy comes from "Bear-sark" which was originally thought to mean that they went into battle bare-chested, but this view was later cast aside and replaced with the prevailing thought nowadays that it meant they wore bearskin cloaks.