Buildings serve various functions in Age of Empires Online from training new units to raising the population cap.
- Military buildings such as archery ranges, stable and fortresses are used to train new units to fight for you.
- Economy buildings such as town centers and storehouses can be built to improve your villagers' gathering and movement speeds, hence improving your economy.
- Buildings can be built and repaired by villagers in all the civilizations.
- Buildings can be assigned to a hotkey just like units.
- Units can be queued simultaneously across buildings of the same type to speed up training/production. You can do this by selecting multiple buildings at once, or hotkeying them.
- Main article: Buildings (Greek)
- Main article: Buildings (Egyptian)
- Main article: Buildings (Persian)
- Main article: Buildings (Celtic)
- Main article: Buildings (Babylonian)
- Main article: Buildings (Norse)
“Babylonian Buildings are the structures built by the Babylonian Civilization in Age of Empires...Buildings (Babylonian)
“Celtic Buildings are structures available to the player if played as the Celtic Civilization in...Buildings (Celtic)
“The Wonder is a Celtic Economy Building in Age of Empires Online. Overview Possessing one for a...Wonder (Celtic)
“Norse Buildings are structures available to the player if played as the Norse Civilization in...Buildings (Norse)
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Buildings"
The following 124 pages are in this category, out of 124 total.