|Greek Economy Unit|
|Age Available||Bronze Age|
|Train Time||15 s.|
- Worker unit. Trades between Markets and Town Centers for Gold.
- Trained at the Market
- Available after the Bronze Age.
- Can carry up to 150 Gold.
Special Abilities Edit
- Main article: Caravan Trading
- Trade: The caravan is generally a late-game source of Gold after Gold Mines become exhausted. By setting up a trade route between a Market and Town Center, a caravan will travel between the two points and generate Gold each time it reaches the Market. The longer the trade route, the more gold is generated.
Equipment Slots Edit
The following technologies can be used improved the abilities of the Greek Caravan during a mission.