|Celtic Ranged Unit|
|Age Available||Golden Age|
|Train Time||25 s.|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.50|
|Bonus vs. ranged||3 (2.5)|
The chariot was a popular tool of war in Celtic armies, who used them to great effect against Greek and Roman troops. They were often employed in surprise attacks, using the chariots' mobility to quickly transport troops over long distances.
'Carpentom' is the Latin form of 'Carbanto', a Celtic word for chariot. It is the root word for such modern English terms as 'car', 'cart', and 'carpenter'.
- A durable chariot, the Carpentom excels at defeating other large Ranged units.
- Throws multiple spears at once, allowing for multiple simultaneous attacks at once.
Equipment Slots Edit
- Bronze Age
- Silver Age
- Golden Age
- Damascus Steel Increases the Damage of Carpentom.
- Laminar Armor Increases the Melee Armor of Carpentom.
- Shield Boss Increases the Pierce Armor of Carpentom.
- Horseshoes Increases the health, damage, and movement speed of Carpentom.
- Carpentom Champion Increases Horseman's movement speed and grants area damage.