|Gold Mine (Celtic)|
|Celtic Economy Building|
|Age available||Silver Age|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.8|
- Built on top of an existing Gold Mine.
- Trickles Gold at the rate of villagers garrisoned inside.
- Garrisons up to 10 villagers.
- Provides bonus Gold conservation
- There may be times where you might prefer for a gold mine to run out quickly, e.g gold mines close to the enemy base (so they have to resort to caravans earlier).
- Prevents other villagers from mining the gold resource.
- Is destroyed once the Gold Mine has been depleted.
- Equipment Slots
- Building Construction
- Construction Accessory
- Unlike a storehouse, villagers may sometimes not automatically enter the Gold Mine after its completed.