|Celtic Infantry Unit|
|Age Available||Golden Age|
|Train Time||15 s.|
|Trained/Built from||Barracks (Celtic)|
|Armor vs. infantry||0.5|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.3|
|Armor vs. siege||0.3|
- Heavily armored, the Champion shrugs off most attacks while cleaving its foes, dealing area damage to other enemies nearby.
Equipment Slots Edit
The following technologies can be used to improve the abilities of the Celtic Champion during a mission.
- Bronze Age
- Silver Age
- Combined Arms Decreases the Training Time of Champion.
- Iron Smelting Increases the Damage of Champion.
- Chain Mail Increases the Melee Armor of Champion.
- Shield Truss Increases the Pierce Armor of Champion.
- Brewing Increases the Health of Champion.
- Furor Celtica Increases the Movement speed of Champion.
- Golden Age
- Champion Champion Upgrades Champion's health and damage but also increases its unit cost and population count.
- Damascus Steel Increases the Damage of Champion.
- Laminar Armor Increases the Melee Armor of Champion.
- Shield Boss Increases the Pierce Armor of Champion.
- Close-Combat Expertise Increases the health and damage of Champion.
- Headhunting Increases the damage of Champion.
- Players rarely get Champions because of their slow movement speed.
- The Champion Upgrade for Champions can be used to go over the maximum population limit.