|Chariot Archer (Babylonian)|
|Babylonian Ranged Unit|
|Age Available||Silver Age|
|Train Time||18 s.|
|Trained/Built from||Stables (Babylonian)|
|Bonus vs. priest||0 (1.5)|
- Able to inflict great damage from a distance, the Chariot Archer controls the battlefield with its range and mobility.
The following technologies can be used to improved the abilities of the Babylonian Chariot Archer during a mission.
- Bronze Age
- Silver Age
- Golden Age
- Chariot Archer Champion (Babylonian) Decreases the Chariot Archer cost while also decreasing its health.
- Bodkin Arrows Increases the Pierce Damage of Chariot Archer.
- Laminar Armor Increases the Melee Armor of Chariot Archer.
- Shield Boss Increases the Pierce Armor of Chariot Archer.
- Horseshoes Increases the health, damage, and movement speed of Chariot Archer.
- Total War Improves Chariot Archer's damage and bonus damage vs Villagers.