|Use||Sending and receiving messages|
The Embassy is used to send and receive messages. You can also buy and sell items from/to other players via this building. To send a message to another user, click on the Embassy and compose your mail. 
The Embassy building comes pre-constructed in your Capital City.
To Sell an ItemEdit
- Enter the Player who is buying the item.
- Enter a subject (usually the item and the quantity).
- Enter some text in the body of the mail (AoEO requires text in the body of the mail).
- Attach the item in the box provided
- Enter the amount of Coins.
- Check the C.O.D. (Coins on Delivery) box.
- Sending a mail will cost 5 Coin.
- If you do not Check the C.O.D. you will give the item and the amount of coins to the person!
To Buy an ItemEdit
- Check your mail.
- Verify the item.
- Verify the price.
- Click to move the item into your inventory.
- If the item or the price is not correct, you can simply return the mail.
Due note that currently you can send mail to yourself. For 5 coin each mail, it could be cheaper to mail items to yourself as temporary storage. Quest/Building will not count items in your mail, nor will items in your mail be used to build buildings in your Capital City.
- To split a stack of items, shift-click on the stack.