|Celtic Infantry Unit|
|Age Available||Bronze Age|
|Train Time||13 s.|
|Trained/Built from||Barracks (Celtic)|
|Armor vs. infantry||0.3|
|Armor vs. siege||0.3|
|Bonus vs. infantry||2.5|
- Renowned for its bravery, the Long Swordsman hacks through Infantry with a feverous vigor.
- Faster than a normal counter-infantry, allows him to outrun his enemies before they have a chance to regroup.
Equipment Slots Edit
- Bronze Age
- Silver Age
- Long Swordsman Champion Upgrades Long Swordsmen's Melee and Pierce Armor.
- Combined Arms Decreases the Training Time of Long Swordsmen.
- Iron Smelting Increases the Damage of Long Swordsmen.
- Chain Mail Increases the Melee Armor of Long Swordsmen.
- Shield Truss Increases the Pierce Armor of Long Swordsmen.
- Brewing Increases the Health of Long Swordsmen.
- Furor Celtica Increases the Movement speed of Long Swordsmen.
- Golden Age