Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Lots of Rogues!|
|Argos Side Story Quests|
Quest Objectives Edit
King Diomedes wants you to ambush the Sea People army coming this way. Build up defenses and train an attacking force quickly. The king has given you resources to start, and scouts have identified the exact makeup of the army.
Repeatable- 12 hours
- Catapults Destroyed: 0/6
- Battering Rams Destroyed: 0/5
- Somatohylakes Killed: 0/20
- Chieftains Killed: 0/5
- Town Center Must Survive
1 T. Chests
Strategy & Tips Edit
- The army will attack once the timer runs out. It is not required for the player to defeat them in under 2 minutes and 30 seconds to win the campaign.
- The player's initial base will start with a Fortress and if you have Advisors that give bonus units from the Fortress you should use these. No need to build up production buildings. Just start spamming troops with the resources you already have.
- There are one or two chests to be found on this map, but one of them can be well hiden.
- There are 10 Wolves here, but no Boars.
- One or more of the attacking forces may be of Elite power whether or not you are playing on Elite difficulty.