The Babylonian Milestones are a group of special technologies available for the Babylonian Civilization.
The following are exclusive Milestones are exclusive to the Babylonian Civilization and are unlocked at levels 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40. At each Milestone, the player can choose between two specialized bonuses to improve his effectiveness in all quests (excluding PvP). Milestone Techs can be found in the Technology page at the Capital City's Palace. Unlike other Tech Tree choices, the Milestone techs can't be reset. Any Civillization can select one unlocked milestone from each Civillization they own to be used along with their own milestones.
Recommended Milestones Edit
Construction or Fishermen
- Construction are more recommended than Fishermen because when do you use fishing boats in this game often? Not so often than barracks.
Apprenticeship or Quarrying
- It's not like Quarrying is a bad choice, it's just Apprenticeship provides a repair rate, you're not going to repair that often and you can just add villagers to repair it faster.
Architecture or Surplus
- Architecture seems a better choice. Although, the surplus sounds better in the early economic, it will become useless thourgh the rest of the game, while a surplus provides you extra resources by 25. Architecture will provide you resource reduction of wood and stone of a town center heavily.
Sturdiness or Stalwart Ranks
- Infantry units should be your tank, not your archers. Therefore, sturdiness.
Fabrication or Mobilization
- Mobilization sounds a better choice because it's a tabletop milestone, it reduce training time of all military units including siege! The cost reduction of the siege is too significantly small to make a difference when you're massing siege.