|Egyptian Siege Unit|
|Age Available||Golden Age|
|Attack Range||55 (50)|
|Sight Range||48 (40)|
|Train Time||60 s.|
|Trained/Built from||Siege Workshop (Egyptian)|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.85|
|Bonus vs. buildings||x2.5 (x4)|
- A Superior long range siege unit, the Palintonon reduces heavy defenses to rubble in a matter of seconds.
Special Abilities Edit
- Pack: Packs the Palintonon into a mobile unit. However, It can’t attack in this mode.
- Unpack: Unpacks the Palintonon into a stationary artillery so that it can make use of its attack.
Equipment Slots Edit
- Bronze Age
- Scale Mail and Hide Armor Increases the Melee and Pierce Armor of Palintonon.
- Silver Age
- Chain Mail and Boiled-Leather Armor Increases the Melee Armor and Pierce of Palintonon.
- Golden Age
- Unlike other civs, it is trained at the Siege Workshop (Egyptian)
- The Palintonon has the longest attack range in the game. However, its attack range is greater than its sight range.
- It has a minimum attack range of 17, so it is best to keep some units close to the Palintonon to protect it.