|Greek Cavalry Unit|
|Age Available||Silver Age|
|Train Time||19 s.|
|Trained/Built from||Stables (Greek)|
|Armor vs. cavalry||0.3|
|Armor vs. siege||0.5|
|Bonus vs. cavalry||2.5|
- Able to strike with incredible speed and precision, the Prodromos wages war effectively against other Cavalry but fails hard to Spearmen.
Equipment Slots Edit
The following technologies can be used improved the abilities of the Prodromos during a mission.
- Bronze Age
- Silver Age
- Golden Age
- Damascus Steel Increases the Damage of Prodromos.
- Laminar Armor Increases the Melee Armor of Prodromos.
- Shield Boss Increases the Pierce Armor of Prodromos.
- Horseshoes Increases the health, damage, and movement speed of Prodromos.
- Prodromos Champion Upgrades Prodromos's snare and damage vs buildings and siege.
The Prodromos were skirmisher light cavalry that carried either a Javelin or a Heavy Spear. As armor they wore cloth or leather for their body, a bronze helmet, and a shield. They would often be mixed in with heavy cavalry to counter enemy horsemen. Under Alexander the Great they would become scouts and outpost guardsmen.