|Product(s)|| Age of Empires Online|
Orcs Must Die!
|Key People||Tony Goodman|
Robot Entertainment was responsible for maintaining and updating Halo Wars until February 28, 2010 when Microsoft Game Studios assumed control of the game servers and updates. But they were still responsible for maintaining the Age of Empires franchise.
On 10 July 2010, the company announced that they were working at the time on two games; the first of which will be an RTS game published by Microsoft Game Studios. On 17 August 2010, the company announced the new game Age of Empires Online. The new game featured a new stylized, 'cartoon' look, but Robot promised that it will still offer gameplay depth for fans of the franchise and will not alienate any of its fans from the series.
On February 24th 2010, Microsoft Game Studios announced that Robot Entertainment was passing the game developing of Age of Empires Online to Gas Powered Games. And on that same date, Robot announced that they were developing Orcs Must Die!, a new Third person strategy game.
|Age of Empires Online||Real-time strategy||2011||Original Developer, passed to Gas Powered Games|
|Orcs Must Die!||Tower Defense/Third-Person Action||2011||New Intellectual Property|
- ↑ Robot Entertainment Official Website
- ↑ Ensemble Studios Vets Form Robot Entertainment
- ↑ Robot Entertainment post on the Age of Empires III Community Website
- ↑ [http://www.ageofempiresonline.com/Articles/Blogs-2-24-2011.aspx Blog Cooking with Gas...]
- ↑ Robot Entertainment unveil Orcs Must Die! at RobotEntertainment.com