|Celtic Ranged Unit|
|Age Available||Bronze Age|
|Train Time||10 s.|
|Trained/Built from||Archery Range (Celtic)|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.5|
|Bonus vs. ranged||3.5|
Overview Edit* Lightly armored and quick on its feet, the Slinger excels at taking out other Ranged Units.
Equipment Slots Edit
- Bronze Age
- Silver Age
- Improved Fletching Increases the Line-of-Sight of Slinger.
- Broadhead Arrows Increases the Pierce Damage of Slinger.
- Chain Mail Increases the Melee Armor of Slinger.
- Shield Truss Increases the Pierce Armor of Slinger.
- Slinger Champion (Celts) Increases Slinger's movement speed and bonus damage vs villager.
- Golden Age
- Celt slingers are quite strong all-round units despite being an anti-ranged unit. A large group of these can do quite well against most Age 2 compositions.