|Celtic Infantry Unit|
|Age Available||Copper Age|
|Train Time||10 s.|
|Trained/Built from||Barracks (Celtic)|
|Armor vs. infantry||0.3|
|Armor vs. cavalry||0.3|
|Armor vs. siege||0.3|
|Bonus vs. cavalry||3.5|
- The most basic military unit, the Spearman excels at overcoming Cavalry.
- Faster than an average spearman.
Equipment Slots Edit
- Bronze Age
- Silver Age
- Combined Arms Decreases the Training Time of Spearmen.
- Iron Smelting Increases the Damage of Spearmen.
- Chain Mail Increases the Melee Armor of Spearmen.
- Shield Truss Increases the Pierce Armor of Spearmen.
- Brewing Increases the Health of Spearmen.
- Furor Celtica Increases the Movement speed of Spearmen.
- Golden Age
- Celtic spearmen are the fastest spearmen in the game. You can use this to your advantage through hit and run on villagers.
- they have low health and more caution should be taken to avoid Town Centre fire