Shouldn't damage be a field on a unit template?--SlightlySU311ME 03:13, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
- It is, I just forget to add it to the documentation. - KazMx ( Message me! | E-Mail me! | 6,654 Edits! ) - ( 03:41,8/25/2011 )
Armor vs MeleeEdit
What does that actually encompass? Both Infantry and Cavalry do melee damage, so why is there another option for armor vs cavalry? Why is there no option for armor vs infantry? Jamesjiao 20:11, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not sure, that's what the website lists the stats as though, it would be nice if we could find out what they mean by that, like if you had a bonus vs. melee and vs. cavalry if they would stack against a melee cavalry. I suspect that bonus vs. melee really means bonus vs. infantry but I have no idea.--SlightlySU311ME 21:10, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Indeed, vs. melee is the same as vs. infantry. - KazMx ( Message me! | E-Mail me! | 6,654 Edits! ) - ( 22:04,8/28/2011 )
Attack Range Edit
Unfortunately I cannot add this myself as my knowledge of coding is severely lacking, but would it be possible to add an "attack range" part anywhere? That seems like it might be useful for units such as archers and catapults etc.--SlightlySU311ME 21:10, August 28, 2011 (UTC
- I'm on it. - KazMx ( Message me! | E-Mail me! | 6,654 Edits! ) - ( 22:04,8/28/2011 )
- I'm also going to send you an email of the template with a slight change I made to the header and an explanation, if you think its good then you can make the change. It will be a bit later because I have to get together exactly how I want it to look, thanks!--SlightlySU311ME 23:23, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
Civ (Units) vs. Civ Edit
So currently when you enter a civilization into the civ| field, it links directly to the civilization. However, since this is an infobox exclusively for units, I think it would be more helpful if the civ| field produced an output that linked directly to that civilization's unit page instead of just to the civilization itself. So if it was a Greek unit, clicking on Greek would lead to the Greek Units page instead of the main civilization, which is less related to the unit page. I know it has been changed away from this once so I don't want to change it back without permission, let me know what you think.--SlightlySU311ME 15:55, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
- The article itself links to the unit page, the civilization are the top tier articles in terms of importance. - KazMx ( Message me! | E-Mail me! | 6,654 Edits! ) - ( 16:48,8/30/2011 )
PvP Stat changes Edit
Not sure how exactly to implement it, but I think we should have some sort of mouse-over notification that some of the stats may change between quest gameplay and PvP. For example, the Sarissophoroi's stats change between quests and PvP. I think we should implement something that tells users when they mouse over a stat that has two values that one is for PvP and one is for everything else.
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Template:SkyrimArmor provides a good example of this used on other wikis; however their template constantly has a mouse-over effect, while I think we should implement an "optional" effect, if at all possible.