|Norse Economy Unit|
|Age Available|| Copper Age|
|Train Time||15 s.|
|Armor vs. ranged||0.3|
The Villager is a Norse Economy Unit in Age of Empires Online.
- Basic worker unit.
- A vital component for economy and infrastructure.
- Can collect all forms of resources, construct buildings, and repair structures.
- Can garrison inside a Town Center, Guard Tower, Fortress, or Longhouse for safety.
- Can be utilized as a combatant, if necessary.
Special Abilities Edit
- Gather: Villagers can gather all form of resources, including fishing spots close to shore. Without upgrades, each villager can carry a 10 points maximum of one resource.
- Build: Villagers can build every building that has been unlocked.
- Repair: Villagers can repair ships, siege units, and buildings.
The following technologies can be used improved the abilities of the Norse Villager during a mission.
- Copper Age
- Loom Increases Villager Health.
- Hunting Dogs Increases Villager Damage vs Animals and Gather Rate.
- Picker's Gloves Increases Villager Gather Rate of Berry Bushes.
- Bronze Age
- Wheelbarrow Increases Villager Movement Speed and Carrying Capacity.
- Plow Increases Villager Gather Rate of Farms.
- Pickaxe Increases Villager Carrying Capacity of Gold.
- Chisel Increases Villager Gather Rate of Stone and Conservation of Stone Mines.
- Handsaw Increases Villager Gather Rate of Wood.
- Silver Age
- Handcart Increases Villager Movement Speed and Carrying Capacity.
- Pull Saw Increases Villager Gather Rate of Wood.
- Irrigation Increases Villager Gather Rate of Farms.
- Stone Saw Increases Villager Gather Rate of Stone and Conservation of Stone Mines.
- Placer Mining Increases Villager Gather Rate of Gold.
- Golden Age
Equipment Slots Edit